Monday, September 10, 2007

Springfield Trip

I am driving up to Springfield today for the convention this week. I am going up a half day early so I can sneak in a round of golf with Mike Swartow.

I am looking forward to this as I like conventions. I can make some good contacts and it is fun to socialize with clients. This will also be my first time hanging with Grant Hunt from the District Office. I hope he is up for some fun. We are taking Swartow to dinner tomorrow night and that is usually a fun night and no doubt I will be hurting on Wednesday. Swartow likes to tie one on and he IS a client so I have to join in. Ha Ha

I need a big night from Frank Gore tonight in my fantasy football league to win. Romo had a great game but Benson killed me against the Chargers.

I am taking my laptop to Springfield so I will post from there.

No comments: