Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yikes

It sure has been a long time since updating this but now I am going to try and be better. Too much to catch up on but it has been a crazy few months. Big re-org at the company and I ended up getting the Del-Mar-Va territory. Long story made short.... Terry Buohl one of my clients was expanding his operation down there. Curtis our sales guy down there was a little green and Buohl and I go wayyyy back. I rep the company to Buohl and Curtis is now reporting to me. I am no longer Northeast Sales but they have renamed it North/Mid Atlantic Territory. A little bump in pay didn't hurt.

Dart League turned out pretty good. We ended up coming in second. Fantasy football was pretty much over as Chiocco had both Brady and Moss. I was so glad the Pats lost in the Superbowl but it does mean having to put up with Swartow ranting about the Giants for the rest of the year, especially after beating my 'Boys.

Looking forward to golf season starting back up. I bought one of those hybrid 7 irons that should help my intermidate game.

College hoops has been great this year. I am a big UNC guy, didn't go there but love the team. I like the way Pshyco T plays ball- hardworker no flash, my kind of guy.

Fantasy baseball draft is next week so I am figuring that out. I am actually a Washington Nationals fan but that is because the Harrisburg Senators were the farm team for the Expos when I was a kid and I used to get to Harrisburg in the summer. I remember seeing Marquis Grissom and Kent Hill play in the minors and kind of stuck with them.

Well that is it for now. Look forward to me coming back here.

No comments: